Wednesday, March 12, 2008

howdy folks

I have been frequently asked about my blogs...and so here it goes...i am back.

c'est la vie. I come back from Trivandrum(nice place, bad food) and end up wondering what's screwing my life big time. I have to travel for 2 hours to get to my "work place" where your seniority is determined by the size of your cubicle and the length of your hair (yech! men sporting long tresses and beards)...sad...you squeal you lose...you clam up...you lose...I dont know where i am headed to...uncertainityat its best(no pun intended)

I no longer exist by my name. In this surreal world, I am but a six digit number...warming a bench. Heck I dont care...i see an international apparel showroom opposite a slum...i dont care. I see half naked sun-kissed kiddies playing with a used condom and a mouth-agape urban teenager staring at it...i dont care...I see marriage and I read death..I dont care...I find more reasons to run away than stay..I dont care..

Irritated..tired...bitchy...call me what you want..but there are a few reasons I find myself smiling and the sun shining. Love.Hope. His words.

Welcome to reva's world...keep you posted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tired? Bitchy? Says who? Spoken like a true newbee in the IT world. Welcome. It sucks. But you will grow into it.