Sunday, September 7, 2008

Back with a B.A.N.G baby!

To my avid readers, ( I know the audience is next to nill!) I missed you as well. My health is better, thank you! No, jaundice does not spread via Internet. So, my blog is perfectly safe and you continue reading on.
To Balaji, call me and I will spill the beans. Its purely technical, mainframe project. work on Pl/1 and IDMS - retail client. Thats about it.
I fell quite at my wit's end these days. I loved to write - happened to face a writer's block for qite some while. I am simply amazed at this phenomenon - quite difficult I tell you. Work takes up most of my life. If that doesnt, travelling in my company bus from home - does it. Ah well, I thought life became easy when you grow up - tell you what I feel sad - that i have reached an anticlimax of sorts - disgusted actually- a few reasons pull me through. But , looks like god wants me to take the acid dip now - the reasons are moving away from me.
Ah, the dawn of depression - and more blogs uphead..keep you posted.Ciao

1 comment:

krishna said...

hoping to see more of u in the blogging circuit, now that ur bak on ur feet. keep going.