Sunday, September 7, 2008

Two blogs in a row - i must be outta my mind!

Hell ya, its now or never. I love to write, and its such a long time. This post is a toast to my ah well, my crazy attempts to live life my way...

When you are gone...pieces of my heart...I'd missing you...Familiar? Yea, Avril Lavigne's track.

Read on.. I always belonged to thee!!!

I see love, but I feel pain.
Why, this disdain?
I breathe, I feel tight.
Am I losing this fight?

The rain drops kiss my lips
no, they lack your ownership.
I exalt in thy glory
then why do I feel so sorry.

Love was never so strong
well, I might have been wrong
Truce my dear,lets not fight!
Nobody can challenge our might.

I miss holding your hand
why did you you drift away?
pain envelopes me
oh, why could nt you see?

ciao, revathi

No comments: